Terms of Service
These general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries by Philipp Uscharewitz and Marc Uscharewitz IKARUS GOLF GbR (hereinafter IKARUS GOLF) to consumers.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
- Contractual partner
The purchase contract is concluded with IKARUS GOLF., Owners: Philipp and Marc Uscharewitz, Hauptstrasse 14a, 85452 Eichenried, Germany.
- Conclusion of contract
- The presentation of the products in the online shop does not represent a legally binding offer, but only an invitation to order.
- By clicking the button [Buy / order for a fee] you place a binding order for the goods listed on the order page. Your purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order by sending an order confirmation by email immediately after receiving your order.
- Right of withdrawal
- If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or independent professional activity), you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of withdrawal according to section 4.1, you have to bear the regular costs of the return.
- In addition, the regulations that are detailed in the following apply to the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (email). You can also electronically fill out and submit a sample cancellation form or another clear declaration on our website (www.ikarusgolf.com). If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation immediately (e.g. by email).
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract to us or to (this may include the name and address of the person authorized by you to receive the goods to be inserted) to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
- End of revocation -
- Prices and shipping costs
- The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
- In addition to the prices quoted, we charge a flat rate of 5.99 euros per order for delivery within Germany. The shipping costs are clearly communicated to you on the product pages, in the shopping cart system and on the order page.
- The delivery takes place only within Germany with our logistics partner World of Less
- The delivery time is up to 3 days. We point out any deviating delivery times on the respective product page.
- Payment can be made with any of the possible means of payment
- Retention of title
The goods remain our property until they have been paid for in full.
- Dispute resolution
The EU Commission has created an internet platform for the online settlement of disputes. The platform serves as a contact point for the out-of-court settlement of disputes regarding contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. More information is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.